An outstanding six bedroom architect-designed family home with a south- facing garden and located on a desirable residential street, in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Open plan living
- 2 double reception rooms
- Kitchen dining room
- Separate W.C
- Newly refurbished/extended
- South facing garden
- Approx. 2,629 sq ft (244 sq m)
- Council Tax band: H
The raised ground floor comprises a large double reception room with great ceiling height and cornicing, two fireplaces with slate surround and a front- facing bay window, offering excellent light into this stylish room. There is also a double bedroom at the rear that can be used as a home office, a shower room and built-in coats wardrobe. Stairs lead down to a natural lower ground floor level which provides a further double reception room, a separate W.C and a superb bespoke kitchen/dining room with oak interior units, a central island, Corian worktops, integrated Miele appliances, double fridge freezer, a wine cooler fridge and a filtered Quooker tap. Sliding doors (take out to the rear) to the rear lead out onto a 32’ (10m) South facing private garden.
The principal bedroom suite is on the first floor including bespoke built-in wardrobes and a large en suite bathroom with double basins, a freestanding bath and separate walk in shower. There is a further double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a separate shower room. There are three further bedrooms on the top floor which all include built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom. There is also a very useful bespoke laundry area with Miele appliances.
Located only a short walk from Fulham Broadway the property is in a prime spot within close proximity to Chelsea and the famous King’s Road. The area is not only one of the most desirable but also one of the most convenient being located very close to Fulham Broadway with its shops, independent cafes, restaurants (including a Whole Foods market and underground station (District Line, Zone 2). The large open spaces of Eel Brook common are also moments away, as is ParsonsGreen with its boutique shops, independent cafes, restaurants which is only a short stroll through the park. EPC Rating: C
- Double glazing throughout
- Reclaimed oak flooring and engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating
- Eco led downlights and dimmer lights with Fibaro system
- Calacatta marble tiles in bathrooms
- Designer brushed stainless steel wall mounted taps, floor bath taps and showers.
- Miele appliances including washing machine and heat pump tumble dryer
- American style 4 door fridge freezer
- Cat 6 cabling and data points on every floor
- Twin Megaflow system
- New home booster pump
- Valliant Eco Plus boiler
- Fire detection alarm system with high grade heat and smoke detection